On the following pages you’ll find learning resources structured along the competence areas of VET Teachers and trainers.
Just click on the respective link and have a look around.
1. Planning of vocational education and training
2. Implementation of vocational training and learning in a VET school
3. Implementation of vocational learning in enterprises
4. Teaching students with special needs*
5. Assessment and monitoring of students’ learning outcomes
6. Advising about vocational education, employment and career
7. Project work and involvement in the development of VET provision
8. Professional development
9. Managing students’ conflicts and emotions
10. Digital competencies
11. Co-operation between VET-schools, companies, chambers, international partners
* The expression “students with special needs” refers to all students with problems that give them a disadvantage compared to their peers (students with difficulties of learning deriving from physical, mental or due to the social / family context of belonging).