In the comparative study carried out within Teach-VET a comprehensive picture of the core working fields of Vocational Trainers in Lithuania, Italy and Germany were identified.
The self-assessment questionnaires and learning resources are structured according to these fields.
Please click on the respective competence field to start the self-assessment.
1. Analysis of requirements and pre-conditions in the companies
2. Planning and preparation of vocational educational and training
3. Implementation of vocational training and learning processes in enterprises
4. Diversity: Teaching trainees and apprentices with special needs*
5. Assessment, Monitoring and Examination
6. Advising students and parents on the issues of vocational education, employment and career
7. Project work and involvement in the development of VET provision
9. Managing students’ conflicts and emotions
11. Co-operation with VET-schools, chambers, international partners
* The expression “students with special needs” refers to all students with problems that give them a disadvantage compared to their peers (students with difficulties of learning deriving from physical, mental or due to the social / family context of belonging).